Sunday, July 24, 2011

SD PRIDE!!!



SD Pride was this past weekend and WOW was it good!!!
Here are some pics from the weekend not many course well i was drunk lol. 


So this is my wonderful group of friends i was with this past week end left to right they are:
Shaun, Myself, Steven, Derek and Kristin the to on the right end are the HillCrest King and Queen! you can also see them in this Hilarious video from Jessica and Hunter Viral  Celebs! 

The pic on the right is the Fabulous Boat that swept us off into the drunken seas :) 
The event was an event produced by my good friend Michael Mack!

Here are some pics from the boat!






And my roommate Jay :) Below 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, how are you?

    Have just come accross your blog, and wanted to let you know that I really like it,
    was contacting you to offer link exchange.

    My blog is - http://www.mansolohd.blogspot.com/
    I am currently recieving around 12,000 views a day and continueing to grow each day.

    Please take a look at Man Solo HD, and if you would like to do link exchange,
    please add my link to your blog roll, reply to this email, and i will put your link up on my blogroll within the day.

    Look forward to your reply.

    THanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey why don't you add new picture galleries anymore? they're great! :)

    ReplyDelete